Thursday, 27 October 2011

Arsenal FC and Real Madrid CF target Eden Hazard set to move next year


Share/Bookmark



Lille have admitted that they are already preparing for Eden Hazard's departure as the playmaker continues to be linked with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

The 20-year-old is one of the most sought-after young players in European football and is also believed to be a target for Paris Saint-Germain, while Barcelona, Manchester City and Inter Milan are showing interest.

Hazard is widely expected to be on the move next year and Lille coach Rudi Garcia admits the club are already looking at life after he leaves the Stade Lille-Metropole.

"We're thinking about it, of course," he said.

"But it is still a little early at the moment.

"It would be very hard to replace a player of Eden's calibre. We'll see what we can do, but for the moment we are making the most of his presence here."

Reports last week had claimed that Real Madrid had agreed a pre-contract with the Belgium international, although sources at the Spanish giants later insisted no deal was in place.

Reports earlier this week in France suggested PSG are ready to blow their rivals out of the water with a bid for Hazard in the region of €50million.

And Lille chairman Michel Seydoux is also bracing himself for big money bids from across Europe.

"If he and we are in agreement with him leaving, I don't know what his price will be at the end of the season," he said.

"What is certain is that we will have the means to recruit after he has gone."

No comments:

Post a comment