Monday, 2 December 2013

Real Madrid fans would not sell Sergio Ramos


Share/Bookmark
  • Ancelotti: "I wouldn't give the ok to sell Ramos"
  • Sergio Ramos, on the market "I'm privileged to play for Real"
  • The Florentino and Ramos handshake at La Zarzuela
Sergio Ramos

Online readers at MARCA.com would not sell Sergio Ramos either, although a poll on our website shows that fans are quite divided on the matter. 55.8% voted they would not sell the centre-back for €60m, whilst the remaining 44.2% would, even if he joined Barcelona.
This Thursday, the programme 'El Larguero' revealed that Real has transfer-listed Ramos and that Florentino Pérez would sell him to any club for €60m, even Barça. Ramos' buy-out clause is €150m, but both parties understand that no club is going to offer that much.
Florentino and Ramos have not yet come to an agreement on a new deal for the defender and, according to some sources, their relationship is not great. That is where the possibility of him leaving the club comes into play. Florentino would have no problems selling him if a suitable offer came in. Ancelotti does not agree. He responded this Friday: "I wouldn't give the ok to sell Sergio Ramos".
The defender tweeted how happy he is to be a Real Madrid player. "I'm lucky to play at Real Madrid," he wrote. Ramos was sent off last Wednesday against Galatasaray, for which he received a dressing down from Ancelotti. The Spanish international is not currently in great from, but remains first-choice for his Italian manager.
Marca

No comments:

Post a comment